Lifestyle Furniture

A passion for quality Australian solid timber furniture is the hallmark of our furniture range and the philosophy behind our family owned and run business. Over 70% of our furniture range is Australian Made because we believe Australian crafted furniture, made from select Australian Hardwoods is the best in the world, the other 30% is no less well made or beautiful. The defining difference is Australian Made - we proudly support the Australian Timber Furniture Manufacturing Industry.

Store type: Furniture
ABN: 91 728 844 552
Address: 9 Moncrief Rd, Nunawading, VIC 3131, Australia View Map
Refine Search
Category
Dining Room Furniture
40
Living
17
Bedroom
4
Office Furniture
2
Artwork
Bathroom
Building
Decorating
More Categories
Store
Lifestyle Furniture

Home products

View:  

Read our email and privacy policy