AGA stoves make a stunning addition to any kitchen, combining heritage designs with a modern edge. AGA stoves add soul and character to your kitchen, and are perfect for those who love entertaining, and cooking for their friends and families.
With reduced running costs and servicing costs, the new generation AGA stove models make a bold style statement, with incredible cooking capabilities. The traditional look and contemporary chrome plated finish make this iconic stove a must have item in the kitchen for any keen culinary enthusiasts.
There are models to suit every sized kitchen, from smaller apartment kitchens to large kitchens in family homes. Choose between electric, dual fuel and solid fuel stoves across a range of models, including:
• AGA S-Series Six-Four: With six gas burners, three ovens and a ceramic grill
• AGA Total Control 3 Oven: Includes two hotplates and three ovens
• 4 Oven Heat Storage AGA: A four oven model with two hot plates
• AGA Total Control 5 Oven: Includes five ovens with two hot plates
• AGA Freestanding module: With four gas or ceramic hobs and fan forced and conventional ovens
• 2 Oven AGA Classic: Heat storage cast-iron stove, plus two ovens
• AGA Module: With four gas or ceramic hobs, two ovens and an integrated grill
The multiple ovens are perfect for those who multi-task in the kitchen. Each oven performs a different function, such as roasting, simmering, baking and warming. You’ll find an AGA stove that will suit your existing colour palette - choose from a range of colours including blacks, blues, greys, creams, greens, purples, reds and whites.
Discover how you can use an AGA in your home to create an industrial meets rustic kitchen.