Looking for a display cabinet for home? Whether you’re wanting a glass display cabinet, wall display cabinets, or just a timber display cabinet, we’ve got a great selection from retailers in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane.
Accent furnishings such as wooden display cabinets are a fabulous way to show off your most treasured collectibles while enhancing your décor at the same time. If your space needs refreshing — but your collectibles don’t — browse and discover our range of display cabinets on House of Home’s online marketplace.
Browse our carefully curated online marketplace to discover:
• Glass Display Cabinets – A glass cabinet is a great way to showcase your glassware, mementos, or a special collection. Advantages of a glass display cabinet is that it reduces the amount of dusting and cleaning you’ll have to do to keep your display looking great.
• Corner Cabinets – A corner cabinet creates storage space effectively, without encroaching too much into the space of a room. Corner display cabinets also help a room feel more enclosed and intimate, if that is the effect you are looking to achieve.
• Timber Display Cabinets – whether you’re interested in a more rustic wood cabinet or a refined timber display cabinet, timber display cabinets tended to have solid doors which means that they are ideal for storing messier items – like linen, stationery or everyday crockery.
• Contemporary Display Cabinets – the good news is that if you prefer more modern or contemporary interiors there are definitely display cabinets that will work perfectly in your home. Often these pieces have a mix of solid and glass doors to achieve a clean contemporary display.
• Antique Display Cabinets – We have an elegant range of replica antique cabinets ranging from French Provincial style to Georgian, Victorian and Colonial reproduction furniture.
• Country Home Cabinets - For a little more of a traditional look, be it country, coastal or Hamptons style, we have options to suit all. Look out for pieces with white washed timber finishes, or white or cream painted timber finishes teamed with oak details or painted timber panelling. Find combinations with glass and beaded shaker style or raised panel painted doors.
• Vintage and Industrial Style Cabinets - Looking for something a little bit more raw and edgy? You can choose from a collection of cabinets made from natural recycled wood with industrial iron handles and glass backed doors. You can even find cabinets on castors for ease of use that reinforce that vintage / industrial look.