The Tempo from Kemlan is a modern, efficient fireplace with a small footprint to increase installation flexibility. The Tempo burns safely behind a large ceramic glass viewing area accompanied by a preheated primary airwash system, ensuring a constant clean view of the fire. The Tempo is a freestanding model available in three different designs - the Stack, with inbuilt wood storage; the Freestander with pedestal base, and freestanding with legs. Proudly made and designed in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Proudly Australian made and designed
- Clean burning 1.9gms/kg
- Average efficiency of 62%
- Heating capacity of up to 24sq
- Burn time of up to 7 hours
- Three designs available - Stack
- Freestander and 3 (legs)