The Regal Splendour Queen Mattress is perfect for growing teens, the master bedroom or the guest bedroom as it's designed with supportive and comfortable features that not only support your back but provide a comfortable sleeping environment.
Features of the Regal Splendour Mattress:
- Viscoelatic Memory Foam. This smart memory foam conforms to the shape of your body, reducing and eliminating pressure points. This creates less tossing and turning while you sleep and in turn, reduced partner disturbance.
- 5-Zone Pocket Spring System that supports 5 different key areas of your body .
- Box Pillow Top.
- Knitted Fabric
- Reinforced edging
- Supportive queen size
- Viscoelastic memory foam
- Box pillow top
- 5-zone pocket spring system
- 15 year warranty
Here are the estimated prices for shipping for Save A Lot Beds:
$105 - South Australia / Melbourne / Sydney
$70 - Brisbane
Any areas outside of these will are likely to have a further cost incurred.
Click & Collect options available from South Australia and Brisbane. Please contact us about this.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy. Retailers are not obliged to offer a Change of Mind refund service.
Retailers do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.Please ensure you have organised a return agreement with the retailer prior to shipping any order items back. You should have:
- Email confirmation from the retailer that they’ll accept the return
- The retailer’s shipping address to return the item to
- An agreement as to which party (the customer or the retailer) will be responsible for the cost of return shipping
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please also make sure you provide the following details when returning a product:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product (please provide accompanying images where appropriate)
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
If you are returning an item because it is faulty or damaged, the retailer will do their best to replace it with an identical product. If item cannot be replaced, the retailer will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.