Simple, Stunning, Modern and Timeless. The Perch bunk from the amazing team at Oeuf is one of our favourite bunk
The elegant birch and white styling works equally well within a 1900c Villa or a 2017 Highrise Apartment and with the multiple configurations it is bound to fit almost any space.
Configured as a traditional bunk the Perch is a space saving superstar, or setup as an L-Shaped Bunk for an option to fit an unusual space. Or, set up the loft in one room and the lowling bed in another - perfect, 2 rooms done!
Team with a mini library, merlin dresser and toystore for a complete Oeuf Designer Look.
Please note stock now comes with matching white legs for lower bed (no longer Birch as pictured)
The elegant Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room.
• Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
• CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older
• Easy to assemble
• Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
• Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
• Optional guard rails for lower bunk will be available Fall 2011
• Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
• Loft and single bed can be separated at any point
• Sustainably produced in Europe
• Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
• Finishes are non toxic and free of VOC health hazards
• Made under European environmental standards
• Packaging made of recycled cardboard
• Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
• Top bunk mattress should be no more than 18cm thick
• Both upper and lower bunks take a standard single mattress (not included)
Bottom Bunk Security Rail - Sold Separately This security rail is a useful addition to the Perch Bunk Bed. The rail provides protection from night-time falls, which allows a a younger child to skip the toddler bed and move straight from a crib to the lower bunk of the Perch. The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 15-18cm when using the guard rail.
Furniture items do not qualify for flatrate shipping - please contact us for shipping rates
Why Choose Mattresses from Out of the Cot?
At Out of the Cot we specifically choose & recommend locally sourced & manufactured mattresses to suit each independent piece of furniture.
On a top bunk or midi sleeper we suggest our custom made Bunk Mate mattress, not only is it a full inner spring, 100% cotton covered great quality mattress it is also a maximum of 18cm high, ensuring your child gets the maximum amount of comfort whilst you have the piece of mind that the mattress is not too thick, this ensure the maximum amount of railing to prevent rolling out!
Out of the Cot is a South Australian owned furniture business. Mother and daughter team Lyndel & Emma, who design all of the furniture, launched into the market with great passion and the love of children's bedroom furniture. Creating special spaces for "sleepy time" is what Out of the Cot is all about. Focusing on the Bed and Mattress, safe and healthy options for quilts and pillows ensures the transition into the "Big Bed" is as easy and enticing as possible. With the bed, mattress & furniture chosen, parents can enjoy creating a unique bedroom for their child. The huge, ever changing array of linen, rugs, wall decor & soft furnishings available in store, ensures that this will be an extremely pleasurable task.
Haven't seen what you are looking for? Call or e-mail us and let our highly trained staff help you with custom bunk beds, Australian Made Furniture, Solid Tassie Oak Beds, Locally manufactured Kids Mattresses, Kids Linen, Kids Doona Covers, Kids Decor, Lighting, Wallstickers & much, much more...
Sourcing from the best local crafts people and artists, well known brands and international boutique lines, Out of the Cot offers unique and affordable options when shopping for your "tot to teens" bedroom.
We invite you to come and experience Out of the Cot.