For a more effortless and secure experience on our site, please consider updating your browser

Lifestyle Furniture Tempo 7 Piece Dining Setting

Price $2,999

Lifestyle Furniture

Lifestyle Furniture

Visit store (63 products)

Have a question on this item?

Share This Item


This set includes a large dining table (210 cm x 105 cm) and 6 hardwood frame chairs with padded fabric seat cushions. The dining table is elegantly styled from solid timber and built for a life time of family meals, entertaining and admiring.

Crafted from Mountain Ash Hardwood Timber, this set is always a customer and interior designer favorite.

Product Details

  • Style: Contemporary
  • Material: Timber
  • Number of Table Settings: 7 Piece
  • Australian Victorian ash hardwood
  • 6 timber chairs with fabric seats
  • Sublime timber woodgrains
  • Hand crafted in Australia
  • 5 year warranty


Design features:
- Solid Australian Victorian Ash Hardwood timber Table and 6 hardwood frame chairs with padded seat cushions.
- Hand Crafted in Australia
- Sublime timber woodgrains
- Made-to-order
- Various timber stain finishes to choose from

Also available in this range:
matching Buffet, Occasional Tables
and Low line TV entertainment units. Custom size tables can be quoted.

Please note: hall table and vase not included in price

Store Info

22 years ago when this family owned business begun, compromise on quality was never an option and this still remains a mandatory mission requirement today!

Over 70% of our furniture range is Australian Made because we believe Australian crafted furniture, made from select Australian Hardwoods is the best in the world, the other 30% is no less well made or beautiful.

Our defining difference is being Australian Made - we proudly support the Australian Timber Furniture Manufacturing Industry.

Visit our store in Nunawading, or contact us today to enquire.

Retailer Reviews