Looking to add some fur to your floor?
Or do you need a practical and stylish floor rug to add some flair to your decor?
Then look no further than the beautiful our handmade, Cowhide range of rugs, which funky patchwork designs that you will love for years to come. These rugs are perfect for lounge rooms, dining rooms or any where where a rug is needed! Get yours today!
Discover 8 fabulous reasons to choose rugs from Beyond Bright
Made from 100% Cow Leather - patches of leather are sown together to make funky intricate designs. These rugs have a backing so the patchwork is durable and protected
Want to cover a small study or a huge living area? The Cowhide range of rugs come in 2 different sizes, from a small size to full room size rugs to cover any floor area!
110cm x 160cm
155cm x 225cm
They come in great designs - The Cowhide range comes in many designs and colours to suit all tastes!
Premium quality, hand made rug from India - Our supplier is one of the leading importers of Indian hand made rugs. They have their own Indian factory and ensure that every rug is of great quality and you are only getting the best of the best.
Soft Natural Leather - Leather is a great material for not only great looks but for durability as well.
Easy to look after your rug - simply vacuum or brush your cow hide rug to preserve its shine - see instructions below
Treat yourself or its a perfect gift for that someone special!
Do not pay retail prices! Get it from Beyond Bright for a fraction of the cost and SAVE!
This rug is guaranteed to impress and fit in perfectly with your decor!
You will not be disappointed!
NB: The photos are not the exact size rug. Please measure your room and ensure that the size that you are buying will fit. The photos show the design, rather than the size.
1. Vacuum Your Rug Regularly - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel. It is also recommended to vacuum the floor under the rug
2. Call In The Professional Cleaner - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel
3. Brush out the pet hair - we all love our furry friends, however their coat can often get stuck inside the rug and turn the rug into the same colour as your dog. To keep you rug looking great, brush out any pet hair with a small brush or a lint roller.
4. Rotate Your Rug - to ensure even wear in your rug, ensure to turn it every 6 months.
5. Shake Your Rug - to truly shake out all the dirt and sand.
6. Do not use detergents or harsh chemicals on leather rugs as this will damage them
7. Do not dry clean or machine wash
8. Avoid sharp objects
Welcome to Beyond Bright, we thank you for your time in being here.
Beyond Bright was started in 2012 by Emmanuel and Anna as a small store, predominantly selling clocks. Since our humble beginnings we have expanded our range of products to include rugs, wall art, lighting and furniture and gifts.
We are always travelling around Australia and the world sourcing innovative and great quality products for our customers.
We believe that when you shop online, the experience should be like walking into a store, but with the convenience of sitting in your living room!
Everything we do at Beyond Bright has this idea in mind!
We write longer descriptions.
Post amazing photos and videos of the item from every angle.
Communicate at every step.
Ship things fast.
Delivery charges vary depending on the item being purchased. Additional Shipping may be required for larger item, or to remote areas, please call prior to purchase if you are in doubt.
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day.
Some items (eg. Rugs) are shipped directly from the supplier and there is normally a 1-2 day handling time before the items are dispatched.
We use Australia Post and a network of couriers for our deliveries. All orders have tracking and signature included, so you can track your item. The tracking number for your purchase will appear in your purchase history under “My Account”
Larger items such as rugs, furniture, artwork and artificial plants are sent by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for delivery
Special Delivery Instructions - If you have any special delivery instruction, please write them in the notes section during check out or contact us by phone or email.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy. Retailers are not obliged to offer a Change of Mind refund service.
Retailers do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.Please ensure you have organised a return agreement with the retailer prior to shipping any order items back. You should have:
- Email confirmation from the retailer that they’ll accept the return
- The retailer’s shipping address to return the item to
- An agreement as to which party (the customer or the retailer) will be responsible for the cost of return shipping
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please also make sure you provide the following details when returning a product:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product (please provide accompanying images where appropriate)
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.
If you are returning an item because it is faulty or damaged, the retailer will do their best to replace it with an identical product. If item cannot be replaced, the retailer will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.